Snowball or Football?

February 28, 2018


Due to adverse weather conditions and forecasts for the coming week, we have amended the date to host the Tournament which was scheduled for 4th March. We have now changed the date for 25th March 2018. All other details remain the same. If you require further information please get in tough - - 07496165001

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook App Icon
  • ig-logo-email
  • Twitter App Icon

2018 Copyright TS1 Tees Valley Sports Group